Overall, a pretty good attempt, but there were a few problems:
- I think this movie was shot to be about two hours, 20 minutes, and some shit monkey at the studio made them cut 1/2 hour out at the last minute. There’s several “How the hell did he know…” and “But, what about….” moments that trip up an already shaky script.
- Bring your yarn & knitting needles. It takes some time to get going and if you miss the first 20-30 minutes, you didn’t miss anything.
- When Ryan Reynolds puts on the green mask, he immediately looks exactly like Ben Stiller. I don’t have the slightest clue how this happens as Ryan Reynolds is a good looking dude. Stiller looks like a zoo animal with down-syndrome. It’s wierd, you be the judge.
- There’s very little hardcore super hero throwdown action.
- The chick in it is SMOKIN’. I don’t know who she is but I gotta “bone” up on her. <wink>
That’s about it! Oh, and Ryan Reynolds makes a pretty good Green Lantern and the big villian/monster thing is pretty scary.